Tuesday

ten on ten // January 2017

Happy New Year! Today was a big day; the first day after returning to school after Christmas break that all the children made it to school. We've started this New Year as a bunch of sickies over here. So far it has gone through the entire family minus our oldest and I. Praying we aren't going to get it!
Today, the beauty in our ordinary though ten photos:

to the car; 5 min behind and a bit of coffee to finish on the drive
after jazz band drop off for our High Schooler and before school drop off for our youngest two
apple cinnamon bagel with plain cream cheese toasted as promised
home // Hershey love (I want another dog.)
what I'm reading
the dreary day view as I go room to room putting laundry away
in the great room (all the laundry is put away. whew. I was way behind.)
hubs and our oldest giving opinions (can't say that I disagree and personally I believe anything you set your mind to, through hard work and determination, is an art...including football. hello.)
delicious dinner; carry out
the loud ping pong view from where I sit 

xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...