Friday

When I grow up...

^practicing his cursive spelling

Flash card testing in second grade yesterday. Cutie knows his math facts! (Lucky for me, we don't have to review them. But spelling? That's two nights of review minimum. And the thing he was most concerned about coming back from spring break; having to be prepared to write all cursive. As I was in his classroom yesterday morning I got to watch them put up their folders for their spelling tests. I would have never guessed but second grade mister is very 'all business' about it and so serious while test taking.) Second grade is almost over, 6 weeks to go.✨ "I'm going to college to be an NFL kicker...but if I keep growing and hit 6'1" to 6'3" I'll probably be a wide receiver." 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...