Sunday

our week: March 13-19

Sunday: a Father/Son Paintball birthday party celebrating our 14 year old
Monday: pi day/pies for math class for extra credit and we got the last two 
Tuesday: after school fishing beside my girl who holds fast to the keeping quiet while you fish = peaceful! 
Wednesday: dropping girlie off at Nana's before her dance class so I could get brother from lacrosse and Nana could take her to class on time. (So thankful for the help.)
Thursday: a late afternoon run for me taking me one week closer to my next race with this motivation: Ask yourself: is that my best? If yes, you are headed in a great direction.
Andy Sparks -U.S. Olympic track cycling coach 
Friday: Cute Patriotic Program for our 2nd grader
The most exciting part of the day though a 1/2 day with plans to meet college brother for hibachi lunch. 
And after dinner baseball! We've got one SO excited for his first season. It starts after spring break.

xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...