Saturday

January 15-22

//our week through my cell phone pictures//
Thursday mid day we flew to Colorado. We were eager to get up and get on the slopes Friday. We skied all day together as a family. Mister was SO tired he slept for three hours when we got back to the condo at four. I really thought he was out for the night!! He woke and ate dinner then back to bed for another 12. 
Saturday hubs and I went out early to explore the trails while we let the kids rest until about 11. We ate beef stew together in the condo that I had simmering all morning, then out to show the kids the good powder on the slopes!
Mister following sister to the trees. A little story about the trees:
♡mister had a pretty good fall loosing a ski while in the trees. The worst of it was sister didn't realize and kept going. He had a really hard time getting his ski back on all the while we couldn't see him or hear him to know if he was ok. I was just about to take my skis off and hike up the mountain when a ski instructor stopped where we *thought* mister was. He talked to someone for a few then skied down to us to ask if that was our son. Yes! Is he ok?!?! I answered. Yeah, he's just having a hard time getting his ski back on. Thankfully. But when buddy boy caught back up to us, I declared no more trees today, his legs were exhausted. He quickly replied, I know. One of the biggest parts of skiing is knowing your limits. ♡
Sunday. We knew we were going to have great snow!! What we weren't expecting were long long long lift lines everywhere we turned. We think everyone from Colorado came to Vail to ski the powder.
By 2 in the afternoon my legs and the two littles legs were tired. So to the pool we went and miss swam while mister and I watched the football game. 
After the guys came in, hubs and I went on a dinner date, passing by the pretty ice rink on our way, [Montauk Seafood Grill, yum!] while the kids stayed in the condo eating.
Monday. Home we go. What a beautiful view, above the clouds beside my mister. 
Tuesday. Home and back to routines. After school snack with the school kiddos: Steak-n-Shake.
Gorgeous sunrise Wednesday and a day to finally put away the basement tree. Whew. +a two hour delay. SO good for my sleepy heads!!
Thursday.
I almost always want to move furniture in January as the house feels so different after putting all the Christmas away. I'm loving this arrangement minus one sofa. Now to talk my man into moving that extra sofa to the basement. ;)
Friday. A day home for sister who wasn't feeling up to going to school. I finished up the ski laundry all morning then we spent the afternoon with Nana. After some time with Nana and I she was much better.

Happy Weekending!
xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...