Wednesday

Seattle // 2014

A quick weekend trip to visit my baby brother in the city. He showed me all 'the stops' plus a few of his favorites. He's lived there ten years (11 now) and it was my first time out. Day one:
He suggested I stay at The Fairmont Olympic. It was beautiful, right in the heart of the city with a very short walk to Pikes Place Market. 
I wanted coffee from a local favorite (not Starbucks!) so we went to Seattle Coffee Works.
Their coffee was SO good. I ordered a latte. Jane Austen quote written on their chalkboard: "it isn't what we say or think that define us, it's what we do." Absolutely.
The gum wall~
Showing me a favorite appartment he had lived in.
Waterfront Park
Seattle is a very cool, eclectic arts (and music) place.
Space Needle + a stop at the International Fountain. (A favorite of my brothers.)
A Duck Tour! Something he had never done but had always wanted to-

Favorite late afternoon coffee and donut stop.
Dinner overlooking the water at Daniels Broiler. 
Beautiful lake union.

xoxo,










No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...