Thursday

Colorado Summer Vacation: day 1

We traveled early, early to get a non-stop flight with our family of six and arrived after most all us only had 3-4 hours of good sleep in our beds followed by 3 am wake ups with off and on airplane sleeping for a couple of hours! The guys (hubs, our oldest and our middle one) were ready for a snooze by the time we arrived in Breckenridge and our condo wasn't finished being cleaned so to the best little trail I went with the youngest two as the three super tired ones slept soundly (ha.) in the nearby car.
While we hiked (I set my timer for an hour 1/2 to give the guys a pretty good rest.) girlie took over the camera capturing every mountainside flower shot she could. My mister and I hiked happily with him declaring about a fourth of the way, "I've never hiked anything like this! I love it!!" I loved it too. And the smell of all the mountain pines was wonderful.

A huge boulder with stacked rocks atop. Perfect photo spot thought camera girl. :))
Sweet adventurers.
Mister worked up quite an appetite and the car full of sleeping guys did too. So we went to a yummy little cafe on main street while we continued to wait for the text that the condo was ready. Mister fell sound asleep before his food was even ready.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...