Saturday

ten on ten :: January 2015

Today is the tenth! Time to capture beauty in the ordinary with ten photos over ten hours.
This was our first day for everyone to stay home all day since Christmas day. It was so nice to have a slow pace. Enjoy.

a link up

 2 medium coffees in my cup
 tea and toast for brother/sister
 figuring out his new helicopter with Daddy
changing out the Christmas pillows
 lunch : beef and veggie stir fry, rice and salad with ginger dressing
Hey there! :)
backyard racing brothers
frozen creek exploring
 beauty at dusk
my hungry men home from working out

Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until
it becomes a memory.
--Dr. Seuss

 xoxo,



2 comments:

  1. I loved the fun visual surprise of the helicopter, which I didn't notice until I followed the direction of the gazes in the third photograph. Such perfect placement. It looks like you had a beautiful winter day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome coffee machine and I LOVE that quote!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...