Saturday

ten on ten :: May 2014

It's the tenth of the month; time to get ten photos over ten hours to capture today's beauty...

{coffee with hubs and a few honking geese over the water as we're on the back porch}

 {an early riser snuggled in my bed first thing to play a racing game on my phone}

 {view while I let Hershey out for the morning}

{oldest/youngest conversation as oldest cooks eggs for [mid morning] breakfast}

{daddy's car wash helper}

 {heading out to girlies softball team pics wishing our oldest a good [lacrosse] game today}

{practicing her pose}

 {waiting in the car while girlie quickly changes at home into her clothes for brothers game}

 {sister helping [injured] brother out by grabbing his stick}

{Hoosier Rolls for dinner at our favorite little sushi spot}

Happy tenth! Hope you had a nice one.
 And have a Happy Mother's Day.

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Your little mister looks so cozy in your bed (cute case!). I love those flowers...I hope to get planting this weekend. That girlie looks so cute in her uniform :) I'm so sorry about the injury...no fun :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the view from your home! I'm sad not to be able to plant flowers this spring...nothing but mud now! Hoping Andrew's foot is quickly healed! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Encourage one another!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...