Thursday

ten on ten :: April 2014

I can't believe it's April. Although it doesn't really look like spring, spring is here!! We enjoyed a warmer day outside and had a first with two lacrosse games on two different sides of town for our two oldest boys. I dropped our middle son off at his game watching a tiny bit of it before I headed on to our oldest sons game. Then it was home for quick showers and bed time. Really looking forward to tomorrow and the weekend. (it's a three day weekend for our kindergarten mister!)

Ten on ten. Capturing today's beauty over ten hours through the lens of my camera. (sometimes Iphone.) Enjoy...
{a link up}










xoxo,

6 comments:

  1. That cupcake....I am dying of hunger just looking at it. Beautiful glimpse into your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! That cupcake...YUM!!! I love Hershey :-) We sure do miss Skipper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, as always. I love that picture of your girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I so enjoy seeing a glimpse into your life and seeing your talents is a little blessing in my day. Keep on serving and smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO appreciate your kindness. Thank you, Lu Ann. xo

    ReplyDelete

Encourage one another!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...