Wednesday

Ambition.


"This should be your ambition : to live a quiet life, minding your own business and doing your own work, just as we told you before. As a result, people who are not Christians will trust and respect you,  and you will not need to depend on others for money to pay your bills."
I Thessalonians 4: 11, 12 (the living Bible)

We are four days into our 'routine of life' over here and it's been a full week as usual.
As I opened the door early early this morning to send our oldest off to 
lacrosse practice the snowflakes were gently falling sideways as the wind took ahold of them.
I was reminded of these verses in I Thessalonians as I came in settling myself to warm up 
with a cup of coffee and thinking about this day and all that it has in store for us.

We've got two more days (including today) of school/work and then it's a four day weekend for us.
A tiny bit of refreshment then it's back to the full school routine for three straight weeks.

We got some pretty exciting news yesterday regarding some travel plans for this summer
due to our oldest sons hard work. I'm pretty proud of him...
Hubs first response was, "I guess we will be staying home for spring break."
I'll be spending a portion of today gathering all of the details for this trip. 
Lord willing, the travel plans will all work out.
Can't wait to share. :)

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. That verse is really resonating with me as well as your post. I just read another post very similar and I'm taking it as God speaking simplicity into my life today. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to hear about this wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete

Encourage one another!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...