Tuesday

10 on 10 :: September 2013

Happy 10th! It's time to take a peek at 10 hours of our day through my lens seeing the beauty...
a link up










It was an official work from home day for me as hubs has been asking and asking 
when I would start working for him again. 
(it's only been a 5 year break!) 
So to start the day off I headed to the grocery after the morning school drop off 
and bought myself some flowers. :)
Working (from home) wasn't quite as hard as I expected it to be and it's nice to be able 
to pause for that load of laundry that needs thrown in the dryer and/or 
to make my breakfast between phone calls.
I'm still not ready to head back to the office any time soon though as mister is 
doing 1/2 day kindergarten this year.
And I thought a stop at Starbucks was a well deserved first day back to work after school treat...

xoxo,


5 comments:

  1. Yay for flowers. Especially sunflowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through ten on ten. I enjoyed reading todays post and a few past ones. Looking forward to visiting again.

    Love your sunflowers...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many things I love about this post...sunflowers, your lovely home, is that a BLT (one of my faves!), those sweet faces of some of my favorite littles, the thought of how your home smells lovely with whatever it is in the crock pot! So glad you treated yourself on your first day back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not really big on sunflowers, but they've been growing on me!
    i got a carafe like that for my birthday, and filled it with irises this week - i'm planning on sunflowers next week, and this seals that deal!

    and now i need a BLT and a cake pop.
    immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yay for sunflowers, and crockpots! That BLT looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...