Wednesday

10 on 10, April 2013

 It's the 10th. How did that happen?? We've been home from California for four days now... It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be to get back in to the swing of things after Spring Break however, the 5 year old mister is still sleeping in WAY late. Not quite until just before noon as he was but closer to 10 a.m.  (our 10 a.m. is California's 7 a.m.) I think the school kids are doing better than I am getting up at 6. (yesterday's wake up call was 5 for our oldest and I as he had morning lacrosse practice. ugh.) And today we missed the bus because I was still dragging from the day before. ;) The laundry is at a manageable level, the homework is getting done and the papers signed. It's a good week.

Today.
[a link up]

10 pictures over 10 hours on this 10th capturing today's beauty:

{7ish}
View out my drivers side window as we are stopped in traffic on the way to school.
(posted on Instagram; amyhersheyskisses)
7 year old miss is reciting Jeremiah 33:3 for her Bible test;
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'


{8ish}
My messy braid.


{9ish}
Cocoa and coconut milk for me; the mister is still asleep...


{10ish}
My Mister is awake now and he's making plans to get outside to ride his bike.


{11ish}
Little snack at my desk.


{12ish}
Thankful our Magnolia is budding; I'm admiring it while the mister is riding his bike.
(a replacement from last years drought.)


{1ish}
The mister requested cheese eggs and toast for lunch~


{2ish}
Spring mantle; I'm wondering if I should change the ski pictures in the frame (on the shelf)
 to spring break pics....I'm adding that project to my list.



{3ish}
After school playing in the park while the rain starts to fall...


{4ish}
Our second and third twirling between the rain drops one last time before we have to
pick up oldest brother from lacrosse.

Hope you had a good day!!
xoxo,

5 comments:

  1. That photo of your magnolia is GORGEOUS! And I love your messy braid. Your cabinets and dishes are so cheery. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adjusting after Spring Break always takes us a few days too. We all like to sleep :)
    Beautiful pictures! Cute braid, smiling at Dumbo is precious and the action shot at the end- awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute french braid! And, your bowls are so pretty!
    Looked like you guys had a nice (and productive!) day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day, and I love the commentary to go with it. Good luck with the magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know how i love your 10 on 10's! i seriously need to join you on this one of these months :) that spring mantle looks lovely and i love the messy braid look! have a super day yourself, sweet amy!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...