Tuesday

The weekend.

By the time Sunday came we were completely worn out from the weekend. We knew we would be tired offering our house to host 6 boys from lacrosse but until you pull through it you really don't know.
 Hubs jokingly kept saying, "they ate all the bacon!!" And I've been up to my ears in the 'extra' laundry that was created. (I say it should be a given that they bring their own pillow at least. They didn't.)
 So here I am in the middle of Tuesday needing another weekend. :)) We are barely getting the homework done for girlie and the goal for the mister to learn how to spell his own name has slowly fallen to the bottom of the list.
Dinner last night was the leftover pancakes (from this weekend) and lunch out today; pizza.
I woke with a verse on my heart and in my mind...

He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?  ~Micah 6:7-9

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I love that you had so many boys overnight! I am not a good 'sleepover' mom! Emily is only having one, maybe two girls this weekend! ;-) I'm understanding how hard it can be juggling older kids vs the little one's activities, you are doing a great job! Hope you can catch up this week! An extra weekend sounds pretty nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...