Monday

10 on 10

10 photos on the 10th of the month capturing today's beauty...
Monday, December 10, 2012
a link up
7ish Main Street all lit up on the way home from the bus stop~
(it's the most wonderful time of the year!)
8ish Straightening the Great Room from this weekend~
(sick momma this weekend = extra messes)

9ish Stay home from school, sick boy, just woke and says he feels terrible~
(although he's hungry... craving KFC or pizza; good sign!)
10ish Stopping at the back door before I head out for a bit~
(it's cold outside today!)
11ish Leaving school and seeing Daddy in the middle of the day is super excitement for a first grader!
(she had a periodontal dental consult she was super nervous about; 
glad Daddy came for her and my nerves both... a lunch date helped too!)
12ish Driving over the bridge to head home for a bit.
(sad when the docks are empty for the winter.)
1ish Taking out the trash... Hi sweet Hershey!
(he likes to try to get in the trash; like runs and jumps trying to
 flip the lid on the garbage can kind of dog.)
2ish Folded but not put away.
(you know how that goes.)
3ish Back on the road for after school pick up and a quick grocery stop.
(Sooo much easier to shop with our 15 year old and 7 year old only
LOVE work from home days for hubs!)
4ish A slight argument over how many days left until Christmas; 
3 children say 15 one says 14.
(the chalkboard now says 14 because it was an argument I didn't want to referee.)


Happy Monday!!
xoxo,

11 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the chalkboard with the lights. So festive & fun.

    I'm not sure if it helps, but our chalkboard says 15 today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the most wonderful time of the year! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos... nice that Daddy is participating too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! LOVE that photo of your sweet sick boy on the couch. Hope he's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your 10 on 10s :) I sure hope your entire fam is on the mend soon!!
    p.s. I'm on team 15 days left til Christmas.....but I'd rather put 14 on the chalkboard, too ;)
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all those lights along the street, so Christmas-y! Great set! Hope your son feels better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures...the first one is my very favorite! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing set!
    And I love the first picture!!!! Can I live in your city?? LoL!

    Kisses and blessings.
    Mirys
    www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
    (participating from Brazil!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thrilled you remembered!!! That first picture makes me want to run right to your town and soak up all of that goodness...how captivating!!! Love your mantel and the coziness of your home (always!). I really hope your guy is on the mend soon...poor thing. But I think that is good that he's craving food!!! Yay for lunch dates with dad and working from home :) Laundry boo...but it does mean that your family is clothed and warm so that's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what beautiful, warm and Christmassy pictures!
    Sorry you and your son aren't feeling well, hope you're both better soon.
    Gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that a chik-fil-a cup I see in the car! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...