Monday

On the table.

It's been a month since I took this picture of the big mister standing on the table
 after he and I finished his lego project.
We've been building legos together this fall like it's his job.
In fact, as I recently had a friend and her kids over for a play date
I mentioned to her "that's our schooling this year; building legos."
***
The big mister asked me the other day why I'm not teaching him...
(homeschooling him like I use to)
I let him know I am teaching him it just looks differently than it use to~
Besides, he learned all his a,b,c's and 1,2,3's last year and the year before that.
***
I'm still undecided as to what next year is going to look like for him.
After all, he will make the cut off for kindergarten...

xoxo,



1 comment:

  1. Kindergarten...I can't believe it. Yes mama, you are teaching him...very well, I might add.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...