Saturday

My thoughts on this cold weather:

Right around the time that miss decided to pull
her packed away winter clothes box
down from her closet shelf and unload it
the mister took to wearing nothing but
jammy bottoms around the house.
And some how miss jumped from fall clothes to winter all in one week~
I wore ski socks, jeans, a wool sweater over another top with my winter coat and hand warmers tucked into my jacket pockets while wrapped in a blanket sitting on the bleachers last night at our
sons football game and this morning I'm still frozen to the core...
The October Indy Marathon (hubs and I are running the mini portion) is next weekend.
Someone forgot to remind me that I really dislike running in weather like this...

xoxo,



1 comment:

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...