Friday

10 on 10

10 photos over 10 hours on the 10th of the month capturing today's beauty...
(as my computer crashed just days after the last 10 on 10 I've been missing the blog world! It's good to be back!)

9ish...

One cooked waffle sliced and ready for dipping~

10ish...

The view from where I sit~

11ish...

The messy~

12ish...

#rightoutsidemybedroomwindow

1ish...

Introducing Mr. Fish, the State Fair fish, the third... He is still swimming strong; kinda!



2ish...

Phone call to Nana~

3ish...

Spinning~


Twirling~


Swinging~


And climbing to the top of the rock wall~

Happy 10th and Happy Friday!!

Enjoy your weekend.

xoxo,









6 comments:

  1. I bet they had a blast at the park today, hopefully got tired out a bit as well ;)
    Great set of 10 on 10!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set! I Love the gold fish photo!! Divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting (again, I think) from the "10 on 10" linky!

    The view from your bedroom window is just gorgeous! And I love love love the vintage-y phone... we just have cell phones, I don't think my kids would know what to do with a "real" phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful view out your window! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy...I love every bit of this post. Waffles for dipping...I'm going to have to try that. Uno is the best!!! What did you make yummy...I think we're going to make chocolate chip cookies on Wednesday :) Love your man on the phone...how cute is that (and I love that phone). And with a view like that I'm not sure I'd get out of bed...stunning!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...