Tuesday

Super Hero

Yesterday we went as a family to see the movie Brave.
We arrived at the theater late in the afternoon after a morning of rain and
found the movie to be sold out.
We loaded up the car and traveled on down the road about 10 miles 
hoping the 3:50 movie wasn't sold out. 
I got out of the car with girlie while the boys all waited to
see if we were able to get tickets.
We did so as the boys went to park the car 
girlie and I loaded up on the large popcorn and 2 large drinks.
(a lemonade and cheerwine; have to love a theater that sells cheerwine!) 
We settled in our seats on the far aisle 2 by 2 one in front of the other with
our 2 oldest boys sitting together
followed by girlie and I
and in the back the big mister with daddy.
I handed out the popcorn in the little trays and had time to refill the large bag before the movie started.
We settled in and watched the good but scary movie (in parts.)
I was glad girlie brought her blanket to hide behind during some intense parts.
After the movie she declared, "that should have been a PG 13 movie!!"
As we walked to the car I captured the big mister following along closely behind big brother finally
catching up tho him and grabbing his hand...
I immediately thought of the Marc Brown quote:
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I love her! I also love that you were able to capture such a sweet moment between your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So glad you are having a great time. Also, I love that you are a cheer wine fan, me too!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...