Thursday

Time

Who is that? Girlie asks as she stands next to me as I'm looking through older pictures. I tell her [it's our youngest] and she simply says, so much time has passed.
19 more days and our youngest will be FIVE.YEARS.OLD.
So much time has passed.

Today is almost a week since school has been out and I'm still trying to get into 'the swing of things.' I've got the breakfast at 10, lunch at 2 and dinner at 7 thing down. I've semi-organized the papers and such that had been piling from the last few weeks of school. And the flowers I always have done by Mother's Day were 1/2 planted today. Tomorrow is June first and I've got some road trip plans to make... ;)
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I hope those road trip plans include Columbus!!!?? I can't say enough how much I adore that girlie of yours. Happy almost-birthday to your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...