Friday

It's Friday!!

Time to take a look back at our week looking at my cell phone pics!!
Saturday was a lazy rainy day all day long.
We stayed in and had pigs in a blanket for a late breakfast.
Sunday was exciting to get our boat in the dock for the season.
Monday eve our middle sons baseball game was rained out.
His time was well spent playing inside 'rock band' with girlie and our neighbor friend.
Tuesday was pizza lunch on the back of the couch for superman.
Girlie and I made a celebratory calendar a few weeks ago now counting down the last days of kindergarten. Included on that calendar was a trip to build a bear this past Wednesday; just the 2 of us.
(I think that was our first time to go alone together.)
Thursday was packet pick up night for hubs and I as we will be running/walking in the mini this weekend; we had to do the dinner #tradition at The Old Spaghetti Factory.
And today.
Friday!!
This was my view as I looked into the great room from the kitchen after school as I sat with girlie who was painting and our middle son who was making a duct tape wallet-
Sweet boys.

Have a great weekend.
xoxo,


1 comment:

  1. hope the mini went well today! The Old Spaghetti Factory looks like a great tradition :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...