Monday

Spring Break, 2012.

 I really wasn't sure how this year was going to work for us as we all loaded up
to head to Colorado for a family ski vacation last Saturday.
My main concern was for the 4 year old big mister...
Last year he stayed in 'ski nursery school;'
he played in the snow for small amounts of time 
and road the
gondola a few times.
He thought that was great, last year.
As this year approached the big mister told me,
I don't wanna go on Spring Break.
And he definitely didn't want to spend any of his days in 'ski school.'
I really wanted him to learn to ski but as I've said before it is much like learning
to ride a bike...
 We arrived in Denver on Saturday eve and drove the 1 hour and 45 minutes to Breckenridge.
We arrived after sun down and put the kids to bed.
The next morning we woke excitedly to find a hot tub on our back deck!
The kids and I all spent a greater portion of our day in and out of the hot tub.
This hot tub thing was it!
The next morning as the mister and girlie were signed up to go to ski
school that's all it took to get the mister excited to go to school;
a promise to return that afternoon for a soak in our hot tub!
He loved loved loved skiing.
Even more than video games.

We've returned to home a skiing family of 6...

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Even more than video games...how cool is that! I'm so proud of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family photo! You look GORGEOUS! I'm so glad to hear you all had such a good time. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...