Friday

InstaFriday!!

Taking a look back over a (quick) week with nothing but cell phone photos...


Oh, for the stretches I'm doing to help my ankle not hurt when I run...
Hubs and our oldest said that's all I needed to be doing but I wasn't so convinced.
On Friday I went to the Dr. for an x-ray and consult.
Turns out hubs and our oldest were right. I'm faithfully stretching now
and I have photo documentation to prove it!
(plus I don't have any pain now when I run or after!!)


 Easter party at Nana and Papaw's house with the annual we have to have a group shot before you can hunt the yard for your eggs...
They mostly cooperated!



Monday. Taxes and a teacher conference for me so the 2 littles stayed the morning with Nana.



Tuesday a little new baby time as we went to my friend Leah's house.
(this is her 4th; 2 boys and 2 girls now)


Wednesday, Hershey was running loose for 4 hours. I didn't know where he went and by the end of the first hour I was in tears just sure somebody had taken my sweet dog. Nope.
He was laying nicely on the drive after I picked the kids up from the school bus stop.


Thursday, I got the urge to organize the play room toys. I started by dumping all of the boxes and then sorting. I'm still sorting and a little grumpy for even having started that project. :/

Today I'll be making a quick trip to the store to pick up some last minute school supplies for a project
(they were due today...)
spending a little alone time with girlie and a lot of organizing.

Happy Friday!!
And have a good weekend.

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I had to do those same stretches after an injury in high school. They *DO work. :)

    It also helps to push up against a wall at the same time.

    wish i could help you with your organizing project!

    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm amazed what good stretching does (and love that first pic) ;)
    good job, hershey.....to find the way back home! have a sweet weekend
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo to Hershey for giving you a mini heart attack. I hope you got all your organizing done. What's your name on Instagram?

    Also, I saw your barn was one of Rebekah's favorite for April. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FIRST, Angee, I had no idea my barn was a favorite!!!! How exciting. Thanks for telling me. :))
    And I'm amyhersheyskisses on instagram. I can't wait to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...