Tuesday

{10 on 10} April 2012










The beauty of today captured over ten hours with ten photos.

Good morning green tea and blankets; it's cold again.
Girlie bath time essentials.
Glistening water and flying bird right outside my bedroom window.
The daily kindergarten drop off wave. (I'm going to miss that next year!)
Hubs office.
Lunch time checkers; mister beat daddy!
Red barn as I enter the country on my drive home.
Mall with our teen after school.
Hershey pick up. (He's been on Spring Break at his doggie spa!)
And some egg dying (finally) for girlie.

xoxo,


10 comments:

  1. Love love love the green tea, blanket, and toes picture. Cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pics, amy! hope you had an amazing easter!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I love the sparkling water, - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos.
    Sparkling water and bird is awesome.
    The barn, such a relaxing shot.
    Goggles for bath time! So great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty photos! Your composition is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun day! I love that girlie has goggles at bath time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great pictures. I love the picture of the sparkly water :) Way to go Mister for beating Daddy!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...