Tuesday

Spring is here.

The sunrise this morning on the first day of Spring was spectacular.
I stepped outside the basement sliding glass door to capture it making sure not to 
wake the 2 littles still sleeping soundly upstairs.
For the first time in the big mister's life instead of waking to find him beside me
I woke to find him asleep on the couch in the great room with his pillow and blankie.
He's growing up-

Our days have been full spent playing outside until sundown putting the kids 
to bed just after their usual bed time.
Last night after dinner I asked our middle son to join me on
the drive for a game of pig.
"Pig?" girlie asks and adds, "don't you mean horse?"
The 3 of us went outside to play pig.
After pig the kids went about playing while I stood and watched not believing yet again
just how fast time has gone-
I daydream a minute only to be brought back
as our daughter and our youngest son are arguing a bit as they play basketball.
I step in and ask what the problem is.
Girlie says in a disgusted manner,
"he's trying to tell me I'm cheating and he can't tell me that he's not my coach!"
(I love her and her reasoning!)

Happy Spring. It is here.

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. oh, i am just SO excited spring has sprung!! love that we can go play and be outdoors!!

    i've decided to begin a new personal blog now that 'wonder woman wannbe' is now officially retired.

    i found that i was missing the outlet of expression, creativity & interaction that a personal blog has to offer, yet ready for a clean slate. :)

    stop by and say 'hi' once in a while if you like. :)

    ~H

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...