Friday

InstaFriday!

{Link up}
 Last Weekend:
Family dinner for our oldest sons 15th birthday.
He requested Steak. I added Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Caramelized Onions as our sides.
 Monday:
Another beautiful spring day and Hershey has a fresh haircut.
The 2 littles and I took Hershey on a long walk around our neighborhood.
 Tuesday and Wednesday:
Baseball practice has begun for our 10 year old.
Girlie is a bit disappointed her coach hasn't emailed her practice schedule yet.
I keep reminding her hers will start after Spring Break.
 Thursday:
As I come through the basement to get my morning coffee refill
the mister is sitting playing his video game time and says,
"I'm just about to get my high score!"
Friday:
And today we wake to rain drops on the window.
It's our first day of Spring Break!!

Have a good weekend.

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. Our 6 yr old is SO pumped for spring ball to start! :) he's graduating to coach pitch from T-Ball. I love that we are entering the sports phase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely week. I can't wait until Caleb is in sports...very soon! I love the picture with your little guy and his feet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been gone all week. I hope that means you're having a wonderful Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...