Friday

InstaFriday!

It's Friday!! Time to take a look back at our week through the cell phone pictures I took:
 Started my weekend with a run on the treadmill looking out over the pool.
I counted up 11 weeks in my head until the pool opens. 
WE all can't wait!!
Little did I know then that we would have unseasonably high temperatures
with 2 days hitting 80 degrees this week.
We enjoyed a lot of time outside...
 The Lorax is a cute movie.
This is the first movie in a long while that we all only
ate one large bowl of popcorn.
(no refill!)
 While shopping with the 4 year old big mister this week he asked as we are near the candy,
(while squealing and jumping up and down)
these are free!!!!!
Lastly, a cell phone picture from last week.
Because I am missing the early morning sun rise as I return 
home from the bus stop.
With the time change this week it is completely dark again on my morning drive.
:/

Have a good weekend!!
xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to head to the pool either...thanks for starting the countdown! We watched Horton Hears a Who last night and it was so good...the Lorax is next on our list. I kind of miss the sunshine in the morning too, but really love it being light later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. thanks for the 'free' candy story! <3 <3 <3 happy weekend to you

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...