Friday

InstaFriday!

It's Friday. Time to take a peek at my cell phone pictures from this week...
Our weekend started Friday eve with a family dinner out for the birthday boy.
Saturday morning bright and early our oldest and I traveled to 
his all day choir concert.
And Sunday we had the 'official' birthday party for our now 10 year old.
Monday, girlie had no school so I promised a pool date.
We had fun, fun, fun until it was time to leave-
(#keepingitreal)
Tuesday was enjoyed with friends coming over to play.
Wednesday, watch out! Moma's on a health kick: 
salmon, cheesy tortilla chips, blueberries and strawberries for lunch.
(would you believe he didn't touch the cheesy tortilla chips?)
Thursday errand day with me and my boy.
 And I hobbled along as I had cut my heal earlier in the week on a toy airplane. 
(hubs, the Dr. came home Wednesday night a bit concerned 
and performed a tiny 'operation' relieving me of about 1/2 of my pain!)
... I'm feeling old...
And here we are today.
A bit of laundry to do, a hair appointment for me,
lunch to deliver to our high school student who isn't feeling well, 
(he slept last night from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. this morning)
and some evening activities for our two oldest boys
with hopefully two coordinating pick up times...

Have a great weekend!!

xoxo






3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty nice week. We all understand about those moments when it's time to go. That lunch looks pretty yummy...I am surprised he skipped the chips. I hope your oldest feels better soon (and your foot!)...and that you get a coordinating time. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how we're both sportin all our laundry on the web this week ;) ! that pool looks super fun and i have to commend you on your healthy kick. i know my kids give me no credit when i do those kind of things so here's your big high five from me. happy friday, bloggy friend! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch about your heel :( Sounds like a busy but productive week. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...