Wednesday

Wednesday.

If I've done my calculations right it's been 6 years since I've ironed my husbands shirts.
He does it every single morning while
I make him breakfast every single morning. 
I've never said I couldn't handle the breakfast thing and I don't think I ever will-
It's really pretty easy and I can stop mid point if I need to and/or handle many 
distractions while making it. That just wasn't so as I ironed. 
***
In an effort to keep things simple or to simplify
I've decided not only to do a top 5 each day but also to try
implementing this system for the kids:
Make something Monday, Time to read Tuesday, What's cooking Wednesday,
Be thoughtful Thursday, and Somewhere fun Friday.
I think it will help us to find some balance too.
(because what I tend to do is pile it all on to one or two days; wearing myself out!)
(originally found on Pinterest)
***
It's Wednesday:
The reality of my top 5 yesterday?
I did 4.
Again.
So I'll place 'birthday reservation' at the top of my list for today.
(our middle son is going to be 10!)
Then I need to make a grocery list, shop, renew our plates, and write the 'kid' system on the chalkboard.

 Again,
My top 5.

xoxo,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}


2 comments:

  1. You put me to shame! haha I'll need to check that system out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I don't mean to!! Does it help if I tell you I only make him a peanut butter (almond) and honey sandwich to take along in the car???!! ;) Because, really I do.
      This top 5 a day is really helping me to stay more focused. I had to work myself up to it though as I was originally doing a top 5 a week...

      Delete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...