Wednesday

The pretties.

Valentine's day is full of pretties. The flowers, the chocolates, the balloons-
We started preparing the day before going to the store to check out prices on flowers and such. The cupcakes I thought I would make turned into the cupcakes that were store bought and equally enjoyed. (if not more!) Our 9 year old has decided red velvet is now his new favorite even bypassing chocolate!! I ended my day with a late night date with our 4 year old who slept through all of the evening from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Our pictures from the day:

Flowers to me from hubs in the kitchen windowsill looking very pretty this morning.

The red velvet cupcakes sent off to school for the 4th grade party; 4 came home and were quickly eaten.

Our oldest surprised his girlfriend with roses at her front door. (on his own; chivalrous!)

He and his girlfriend then enjoyed a nice dinner out. 
(aren't they sweet in their not planned matching outfits?!)

Balloons with a bag of skittles attached
 delivered to the classroom for our kg. girlie signed love mom and dad 
and she didn't read the tag 
until I asked her who bought her balloons!

Our 4th grader enjoyed getting his balloon delivered with m-n-m's attached however
he was really surprised I 'had the time' to order the balloons.


Finally, the flower arrangement hubs brought home for me with girlie "organizing" it and also making a small arrangement for herself. (can't forget the huge bag of Hershey's Kisses either!!)

The pretties.

I love Valentine's Day!!

xoxo,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}

4 comments:

  1. I love the little bud vases! Love them! The young couple looks so sweet! Fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet valentines day! i love those beautiful flowers.....way to go to your hubs!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. still loving the pic you got of your son standing outside his gf's door. Just so awesome.

    looks like a great Valentine's Day all around! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity and joy shown through these pictures. The flowers in the vases on the window are my fav! How sweet that your oldest surprised his girlfriend (he must had awesome parents!!)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...