Monday

Monday.

 Cold and frosty here this morning.
Combined with the late night of watching the Super Bowl last night,
complete with letting all the children stay up to the very end
followed by some homework that had to be tended to
I'd really like to just go back to bed.
It's 8:10 a.m. and the 2 littles are still sound asleep-
But it's Monday.
Naturally, the house is in disarray from the weekend.
The dishes are done but toys are strewn [mostly] everywhere.
Laundry is piled [again] on the couch in the Master bedroom as well
as a few odds and end pieces on the Great Room ottoman.
 It will take maybe 2 hours to straighten it all because I'll
put everything back where it belongs.
It's Monday:
I need to run 3 miles,
keep a promise to take our 4th grader to lunch,
do and mail a few bills,
drop off bags at the Goodwill,
(I cleaned out my side of the master closet all day long Saturday 
while the guys where at the NFL Experience... my kind of way to spend a day!) 
and
place a Valentine order.

Have a good Monday!

xoxo,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}

2 comments:

  1. idk the superbowl was in indy until it had already started--nfl experience sounds like a fun guy thing! (sigh) monday mornings.....i'm glad i'm not the only one who wakes up to a house in disarray b/c of the wkend!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your top 5 made me smile :) Sounds like a great list. There are times when I think ideally I would like Mondays off to recover from the weekend. Luckily President's Day is coming up so I'll be able to savor it then. Way to go on the closet. We cleaned out Caleb's room and have a box of items to donate...that needs to be on tomorrow's top 5...drop those off! Hugs to you friend...have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...