Sunday

Trust.

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." -Emerson
Early this week as I was pulling our 2 littlest ones
up the side of the mountain to sled
I looked down and saw this lone
leaf on the snow-
It was beautiful and without touching it
I took a picture.
It had been blown there probably
and as it lay flat on the snow (upside down)
I thought very briefly about our Creator; God-
 God, the one and only.
God; 
 the One who leaves His work out in the open, 
the One who says what's right,  who is setting things right. 
  The One everyone is going to end up kneeling before. 

Trust.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

2 comments:

  1. He's setting things right. all will kneel before Him.....OH YAY!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone! Isn't it great how we can see Him in things we wouldn't think we would...it was my prayer just today. He is ever-present :)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...