Wednesday

Something I made.


I completely saw this idea on Pinterest just before Christmas and passed it by.
My mind was completely focused on Christmas.
Well, now that I am starting to 
get the teacher emails for Valentine's Day with
the class list, the parties and even a special surprise I'm to send in
to our 4th grade son's teacher...
I wanted to make the paper heart chain.
Of course I couldn't find the 'how to' when I went back to Pinterest.
So I winged it.
It was so easy.
Paper strips, a stapler and a tiny bit of time-
(10 minutes of time; perfect)

I can't go thinking completely about Valentine's Day yet though-
we have the Winter Formal for our Freshman this Saturday.
:)

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}

2 comments:

  1. That paper chain is so sweet! I want to make one for our mantel...maybe I should check out Pinterest. Ooh, the Winter Formal...how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't figure out pinterest. love the heart chain!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...