Friday

Reflection.

Sunrise this morning.
Careful consideration.
**
My husband and our 9 year old middle son were in the 
car last evening together as
the sun was just settling on the horizon.
It was a glorious sunset.
As soon as my husband walked in 
the door he let me in on what they saw and what they thought,
a portion of their reflection:
My husband asks middle son staring off into the evening sky,
what are you thinking?
I'm thinking about what my first grade teacher told me one time...
She said in heaven a group of angels will surround Jesus and sing songs...
[of heavenly praise...] I thought.
My husband smiled and said as he recalled the moment,
the sky was so beautiful as we looked across the fields
I can see how he would think on that-
Heaven.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful...out of the mouths of babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh glorious day when we'll be witness to that! what a beautiful sky and precious words from your son. happy friday!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful way to think and believe. Love that. :)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...