Wednesday

Now.

Mom, I memorized my verse, our 9 year old middle son declares as we load into the car this morning before the sun rises. That's good!  Our teen slides into his seat at the tail end of my good and asks, what? I was just telling [your brother] good for memorizing his verse. Our teen is a bit surly as he says, I don't have any clothes! I had to put on pants a size to small today. I respond a bit edgy, you could look in the dryer the night before and get your outfit pulled together before the morning to make things go more smoothly...


I get them off to school on time and home again to a little girl who is waiting for her moma to return so she can ask for a cup of milk. As I brought her her milk I told her I would take the garbage down to the road and then be right back in. (for morning snuggles.) She watched me from her bed as I stood in the hall putting on my gear; snow pants, coat, hat, gloves. As I came back in I went right to her bedside before I even took the gear off. She was sound asleep. The trip to the pool for her first time down the water slide last night must have worn her out...

I think about what I should do next. Hershey. Hershey has needed a bath for some time now. I'll wash him...

It's big mister up next all smiles. He comes into my bathroom with a singsongy good morning!! And then it's to my bedroom window he stands as he excitedly proclaims, mom look! Take a picture, take a picture!!



Girlie is up with a mom, I wet the bed scream coming from her room. I'll be right in to take care of it, I answer as I open my computer. Front and center on the screen is the verse our middle son memorized-



Psalm 113
 1 Praise the LORD.[a]
   Praise, O servants of the LORD, 
praise the name of the LORD. 
2 Let the name of the LORD be praised, 

both now and forevermore. 

3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, 

   the name of the LORD is to be praised.

 4 The LORD is exalted over all the nations, 

   his glory above the heavens.

Amen.
He is to be praised.
Now and forevermore.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}


1 comment:

  1. beautiful verse, and a great one to memorize. especially when all the 'dailies' of life become so....daily! love ya sweet bloggy friend. thanks for always encouraging my heart when i check in to your space on the www.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...