Friday

InstaFriday!

Here are a few of things we've been up to this week while taking a look at my cell phone pictures. Some of the pictures are edited in the app Instagram (amyhersheyskisses) while a few of them are just straight off of the Iphone...
We started our weekend (my husband and I) running. It's officially time to start our mini marathon training. (I was nervous all week last week wondering how in the world am I going to be able to find the time to run. Thankfully, I can say with one week down I found the time!!) So, the first picture is our middle son doing one of our new stretches...
We had many forts built this week, Beauty and The Beast with Mom, the 2 littles and I while our oldest and middle son went to The Adventures of Tin Tin, Hanging out with my hubs and oldest watching NOVA, A grocery stop on Monday (had to be done) with the 3 kiddos, (our middle son is directing me and my 'wide load' with the wide load beeping sound, big mister walking through the slush on our drive,  2 littles getting a tad bit restless and jumping on girlies bed, the fort the 2 littles build and decided they were going to spend the night in, (that lasted 10 minutes) girlie tall enough to do the indoor water slides and she was super duper happy about it! Lastly,
The 'big' snow fall we've been waiting all season for came yesterday!! (we still want more)

Have a good weekend!!
I'm heading to our middle son's spelling bee today. Can't wait to see how he does. And girlie is still in bed (9 a.m.) while having gotten up this morning at 5:30 saying her throat hurt and she wasn't sure if she could go to school. I told her I didn't think she was contagious but to go back to bed and if she didn't wake when it was time for school then she could stay home... hmmm.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}

InstaFriday link up - Life Rearranged

7 comments:

  1. So jealous of your snow! Here in Florida, we are having the most mild winter and I know people love it, but I am a winter girl at heart and long for the cold. I think it's VERY admirable that you stuck to your training schedule with the cold weather too- extra challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. snow!! Not a fan of being in the snow, but love looking at it. :)

    your kiddos are adorable and I love that they play forts. My brother and I used to do that all the time!

    and I'm super impressed with your running! I need to get out and just walk ;)

    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a great new stretch! hope your daughter feels better soon <3 happy weekend to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fort! It's on our list of things to do soon! We just got back from visiting somewhere that it snows and I miss it already :( Enjoy the magic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a lot of snow! I love the fort! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun week! My kids love when we build forts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love to build forts when I was younger. We may just have to do that one of these weekends. I wanted to see Beauty but Jamison chose the Chipmunks (blah!). So...did girly go to school...hope she's feeling better. You're going to do great in the mini!!!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...