Sunday

Wonder.

Oh my sweet 4 year old boy. 
The baby of the family.
I wonder 
just 
how long
you'll look up at 
me and say,
"you look so beautiful."
***
Yesterday as our girlie was being the pancake helper girl
I realized 
we don't make 'baby' pancakes any more.
I wonder when we made them 
for our last time...
***
I put the tree together all
by myself
today while our teen was still in bed asleep.
I wonder if last year was his last time to put
all the branches in-
***
And our 9 year old middle son took a turn
this morning making his very first batch of pancakes
completely by himself.
Then he called us all to the table with a,
hurry before they get cold!!

 Wonder:
A feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, 
caused by something beautiful, unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable.
                                                                                                             -Webster

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

4 comments:

  1. So bittersweet. You make me want to cherish these days even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful they are getting older but still love the snuggles of having little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful space! I am very glad I found you:) ~ Barefoot Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these moments...such mixed feelings. Love how you capture these moments here and on so many other posts.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...