The Gingerbread houses
were thrown away yesterday-
Our [Christmas] lights have all been unplugged.
Off of the top of my head...
Five memories from our celebrating:
1. Our 9 year old middle son was the first up for the second year in a row.
I heard him in the shower at 6 a.m.
I joined him in front of the Christmas tree at 6:30
and watched him open his stocking.
I also let him open 3 of his presents.
Books and a game.
The rule is we don't wake anyone until 7.
He and I waited until 7:30 to wake the first person. Everyone was up by 8.
2. If you can believe it, our middle son was the first to find the pickle. ;)
3. Our 4 year old big mister LOVED his trash truck that he asked for last year and didn't get.
I didn't buy it last year because I didn't think he really, really wanted it.
I was wrong.
4. Our daughter just loves receiving gifts. Anything will satisfy her.
She slow-ly opens her gifts.
5. With the exception of the one gift I ordered the day after Thanksgiving;
I finished our oldest sons shopping in one day just days before Christmas.
He loved everything he got.