Monday

Paper chain.

Early this morning as I went alone to the grocery store (I am completely avoiding taking the children to the store with me until after Christmas) I found a stack of card stock that was begging to be made into a paper chain. I thought it might help to have a craft this evening to tone down the excitement in the house.
****
20 more days until Christmas!!
****
After 2 stapler malfunctions and 1 paper cut later we have the chain.
****
The excitement level has risen...


Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

3 comments:

  1. What a cute chain...so simple, but I'm sure brings about great excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love it! I did a paper chain when we were counting down the days till Elias was born. So cute and so much fun. I love the little lights with faces. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...