Tuesday

Joy

We've come to that time during the Christmas season that I am not fully prepared but I'm trying to slow down any way and enjoy. The early morning wakings [for me] have started. Gift giving is on my mind. Are they going to like what I [we] picked? Is the anticipation going to out weight the surprise or the other way around-
***
To contemplate the true joy of the season; Jesus' birthday is near!! We bought candles at the store the other day, little miss and I, to put atop the birthday cake. And don't tell the kids but I'm not done decorating for the party...

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma
{amy}

2 comments:

  1. It is getting down to the big day and time for the finishing touches. I love that candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that cranberries and popcorn in there? what a fun idea! <3

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...