Friday

InstaFriday

Taking a look at my week with nothing but the cell phone pictures;
I'm amyhersheyskisses on the Iphone app Instagram and I'm still loving it!! So fun to see some of you there and follow along with your weeks as they unfold-

Here we go in no particular order:
The decorating.
The eating.
The loving.
The enjoying.
With a seemingly over abundance of laundering this week too-


Have a good Friday.
We have Nana and Papaw's Christmas tomorrow so today
I'll be wrapping and cooking. (a tiny bit of each)

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

7 comments:

  1. that snowman cup is too cute and i love how you did the pic of your hubby! oh, the laundry.....the endless, endless beast! happy friday and happy celebrating tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tortilla chip snack looks like something my girls would like. I struggle with keeping lunch/snack interesting. I love the photo of your hubby. So sweet. I was just complaining to my hamper. I don't understand how it's always full. I do a load everyday and it doesn't seem to matter. Did your oldest survive his exams?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those moments are all so great. I love that Christmas village...I want to start a collection myself. The heart over your husband is just too sweet :) Have fun tomorrow...what goodies are you making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. every time I THINK I've tackled the laundry... at least 3 more piles magically appear!
    love all the insta-loveliness! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli, I'm making 7 Layer Salad (I make mine without the cauliflower) and Mini Cinnamon Roll Cookies... :) I haven't started yet- First I had to give the kitchen a good scrub down.
    And Angee, YES! Our oldest survived his finals. :)) Christmas break has begun-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the heart pictures and the Christmas tree. Great pictures. Hope you had a fun day celebrating Christmas today!!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...