Friday

InstaFriday

A look back at our week viewing my cell phone pictures. You can also follow [some] of my daily cell phone pictures through the Iphone app; Instagram. I'm amyhersheyskisses. :)
Here we go:
  4 year old [a boat] painting,  shiny [wet] church shoes, and 6 year old drawing the Christmas message 
 5 Guys for lunch, new boots for husband, early Monday morning grocery run 
(without kids and before the 'crowds' come out)
 Crafting to pass the time until Christmas comes, wet dog walk, 
Stir-fry for dinner that 'matched' our craft night paper
 a serious exam for 4 year old with no appetite (daddy dr. says he needs to eat better, that's all)
hot cocoa treat, and 'ice fishing'
The stockings aren't hung, but the scriptures are getting read; It's all about the focus, right??

Have a good Friday...
Our snow is slowly falling here while I'm doing a bit of laundry, dishes, and cleaning.
:) The basement tree will go up tomorrow.
And it's 10 on 10 tomorrow!!
(a day to capture beauty in your life through 10 photos on the 10th over 10 hours)

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

9 comments:

  1. I have yet to try 5 Guys - I think it's because I can't manage to scarf down an entire burger these days. I don't know why, but I can't. I do want to try it soon, though.

    That hot cocoa treat looks yummyyy!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that hot chocolate treat! Was that burger yours?? Yummy! I hadn't considered going grocery shopping early by myself, only late. Late doesn't suit me, but early does...what a revolution to my thinking. Thank you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for making me drool over your hot chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Hot Chocolate looks SCRUMPTIOUS! You have us all drooling! :)
    -m-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on instagram....totally addicted to that!! yikes!!! I am cindy1962. Alot of my IG photos I use for instafriday, so you might get a repeat.....hahah!!!

    enjoyed looking at your week!!!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the "boat". Shopping early Monday morning is fun. It's just you and the blue hairs. They always stop and gush over the girls. So they're entertained while I focus on sales.

    I'm so jealous you're getting snow. We were suppose to wake up to snow yesterday...nothing. So disappointing. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey all! I can't take the credit for that hot chocolate... it's cracker barrel. :) Also, yes that cheeseburger was mine. I get a regular with lettuce, pickle, tomato, ketchup and mustard. Danielle, it was almost my [morning of] mini marathon meal that we did in October... completely enough calories to get one through 13.1 miles, yes?

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...