Saturday

Family.

"God, our God, is with you every step you take."
Firstborn; 14
Middle son; 9
Little miss; 6
Big Mister; 4
***
One year later.
Time goes by so quickly.
In this past year we've had some [big] changes-
From our first born entering High School to
our only daughter going from Home Schooling to attending full time Kindergarten;
our 9 year old middle son playing his first year of tackle football as well as starting 4th grade after
having been Home Schooled for 2nd and 3rd grade;
while our 4 year old youngest stays by moma's side saying,
"I'm never going to Kindergarten."
[still]
It's time like the New Year that I focus on and realize [once again]
that they aren't going to be in our care for much time at all. 
I'm so thankful for this year and all of the good times we've had as
well as the hard times that have helped us to grow into
the family we are-
As we enter 2012 may we continually remember,
"God our God is with us every step of the way."

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

3 comments:

  1. happy new year!!!! what a fun look back with awesome pics. are those words a quote or from a psalm? LOVE. amen
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures...what a great idea. I'm looking forward to seeing what He has in store for 2012. I pray for this to be a year of growth for me. Happy New Year sweet Amy!

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...