Saturday

Eternal Hope.

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, 
so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. -Romans 15:13


Our choir boy planned ahead and
 was sure to go down to Nana's house this past Monday to get his pants hemmed.
I didn't even think about hemming the pants myself this year...

I just came home from his performance.
Oh. My. 
I loved it!!
Filled me with hope for this Christmas season...

First, I went alone.
I was able to soak it all in without keeping one eye on a little one throughout the show-
(or maybe even having to leave the show for a portion of time)

It was outstanding. I wish I could go again. But I can't.
My husband and our middle son are at the show now with Nana and Papaw.

Second, there was singing, dancing and speaking parts all that
reminded you of the true meaning of Christmas.

At one point in the show they showed a little clip
where they had asked kids different questions about Christmas.
One of the questions was 
whose birthday do we celebrate on Christmas??

It was so cute listening to all of the answers.
Last night I asked our 4 year old the same question when he was in the kitchen with just myself and my husband,
"whose birthday do we celebrate at Christmas??"
He looked up at me with a big smile as he excitedly proclaimed,
"everybody's!!"

Well,  

Our hope is in Jesus.
He came to earth on Christmas day as a baby. He lived a sinless life on earth.
Died on the cross and rose again in 3 days.
He is our king.
Our eternal king.

Our Eternal Hope.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma



3 comments:

  1. What a handsome young man! Sounds like a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR NEW BLOG LOOK!!!! I love it, when did this happen?! sounds like an a-mazing christmas concert. yay for Christmas season!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas concerts. Choirs singing carols is my absolute fav. Glad you got to soak in every second.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...