Thursday

Quick and easy.

This morning after doing the morning bus stop drop off (second stop; missed the first stop by 32 seconds... got stuck behind a truck that stopped at the yellow!) I came home super motivated. It helped that little miss was still sound asleep; that made it quick and easy. (she's my shadow)
Super motivated to me means I unloaded/loaded the dishwashers, made the beds (no my kids don't make their own beds unless I ask them to) straightened any toys laying out, (not much, whew) started a load of laundry, and moved the 'I love you' chalk board from the kitchen to above the chair in the Great Room. (the chalk wasn't fairing well above the stove.)
I have to get my brakes worked on today so I then decided I should move on to unloading the car...
...I left a small crock pot at football dinner a few weeks ago now. Last Thursday our oldest finally brought it home. In the weeks prior to that the small crock had been home to the mom that heads up the Thursday night meals. It just got unloaded from my car. :) Inside was a random act of kindness...
Some goodies!! I'm going to put them in our little goodie jar for the kids. (they will notice!)

I have 2 hours to 2 and a half hours at the auto dealer. I'm going to be reading while keeping one eye on the 4 year old big mister as he plays in the glass framed grimy toy room...

I finally bought this book a couple weeks ago-
I will be sharing this with my 14, 9 and 6 year old school children later this afternoon when they get off the school bus.
And if I have time left after my brakes are changed I'll dash through the grocery to buy items to make this  for dinner. (I've been hungry for that dinner since Saturday!)

(inspiration for this post found, here!)

What about you?? What are you up to this day?

Oh! And I just realized I'm out of this. Rats!

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

4 comments:

  1. Way to go with the motivation. I love days like that when it's quiet and I can be productive. Ooh, I am coming over for dinner...I just happen to be free :) You are going to love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nieces use dry shampoo too. How do you like it? Does it dry your hair out? I want some because I only wash my hair 2 times a week and it can look pretty oily between washings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, I love dry shampoo. I've been using it for a couple of years now. My hair is so so fine and it gets oily. The only way it holds the style without going flat is dry shampoo!! (I've tried just about all the brands and really that one is my favorite...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and no it doesn't dry my hair out but I only use it really close to the scalp. (I don't spray it all over like you would hairspray)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...