Wednesday

Purpose.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day 
whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, 
or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. 
But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.”
The kids and I are all in now just after sunset.
As I sit close to them I can smell the fall air. 
Our late afternoon was well spent...
 "Does {my little brother} have a talent? You know, like something that he is really good at? 
Soccer, art..." 
She sat there wondering as I thought-
it's funny that she's asking me that...
 tonight as I watched him play soccer in the
yard I wondered the same thing.
At four years old you just don't really know the plans or talents they will have-
God knows.

He knows the plan/talents and the path each one needs to take to get there.
(all the days of their lives)

He has a purpose.

Everyone has a purpose-


May he give you the desire of your heart
   and make all your plans succeed.
Psalms 20:4

That purpose is good.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

1 comment:

  1. His plan is SO big and SO amazing. I'm praying that I can grasp just how big & amazing.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...