Saturday

Planner.



I'm usually not a fly by the seat of my pants kinda person.
Having 4 children has definitely changed my thinking though a time or two. 
****
I guess today,
a full week down being the vacation planner and I'm just spent...
Skinny jeans are the only option left for the travel home
and
I threw my pair of contacts down the sink last night thinking I had another pair.
I don't. Glasses today for me.
****
My favorite parts of our Disney trip?
Not the castle, the food, the parks or the accomodations...
The togetherness:










(they match!! I didn't plan that...)
The plan goes for today:
drive until we are home...

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

1 comment:

  1. The togetherness IS always the best part...sincerely, A Fellow Planner :)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...