Friday

InstaFriday

a link up
Looking back at some of my cell phone pictures from last week:
{with my new Iphone!!}
I put it off and put it off. So finally a new phone. For me. 
My very first picture I took while still 
in the store with the salesman carefully instructing me while 
4 year old big mister played oh so nicely in the electronics aisle.
(2 full hours in the Best Buy = best momma in the world to our boy[s])
A day later and I'm still trying to get this picture taking thing down with my phone. 
When my husband saw me taking pictures he gave me a tip not to zoom in before 
I take a picture but to crop it after. I'll get it. I don't mind practicing!!
Hello super adorable elephant Kindergarten girl drew on her 'E' paper for homework this week.
 Whoops!!
I didn't mean to record as I'm trying to get a picture.
Let me try that one again-
Better.
Our 4 year old big mister wants to give the new phone a try.
I hand it over;
he hasn't gotten the hang of holding the phone real steady as he takes the picture-

A little while later big mister is sleepy. In my arms twirling my hair.
 Finally.
Ta-Da:
 That yumminess was my lunch.
Corned beef on rye with yellow mustard and swiss.

And I had the picture taking skills down in time for our annual family trip... 

The complete run down of our trip on Monday!!
(probably more than you'll even want to know)

Now on to figure out what apps I'm going to need/want.
Any suggestions??

Happy, happy Friday!!

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new iphone! I can't wait to read about your trip. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the rest of the vacay pics :) sounds like you guys had a great time. yay for a new phone! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum. that sandwich looks delish. i LOVE corned beef!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheh I love the drawing of the elephant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize I was so behind on your posts! Yeah for the new phone. I don't have an iPhone, but I love my ESV app, Pandora, CNN, Webster Dictionary, and a few games. I do hear there's a neat grocery shopping app that one lady I know LOVES! Oh how I love corned beef...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited that you got an iPhone!! Hope you love it. :) I think you have been talking about getting a new phone since we lived near each other. I think it takes great pictures and you have definitely gotten some amazing ones.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...