Thursday

10 on 10 {November}

(I didn't forget!!)
10 photos over 10 hours on the 10th of the month... capturing today's beauty-
The sun is not up yet and it's cold outside.
(I just got back in from walking Hershey-)
 A small cup of coffee for me with 2% milk. Thank you. 
(check out my phone... this morning was my last time to use it...)
Good morning!! 8 a.m. and 6 year old little miss just woke in my bed. While looking at me she asks, “Moma? Can I wear my hair old fashioned today like you did yesterday?” (um, in case you are wondering no I haven't done my hair yet!!)

Making our bed.
Leaving the house.
Arriving at my BFF's house.
(she gave me a bag of clothes for my girlie!!)
Push me on the tire swing one more time before you take me to school, Moma.
Running errands with 4 year old big mister.
As we get out of the car I tell him he needs to put on his coat, it's cold outside.
If I don't put it on I'll get a brain freeze? (!)
Waiting outside of my husbands [local] office.
(I'm meeting his audiologist as she is dropping off a check 
for my husband; he was at the south office today while she was at the north.)
I see late afternoon snow flurries as I pull my car up the driveway. 
Look real close you can see them falling sideways.
I'm tearing into one of these bags for a chocolate chip cookie.
Oh, and I have a story about these bagged cookies.
Tomorrow I'll tell the rotten truth about 'em.
(yes, the cookies are yummy. and yes I baked them yesterday from scratch...)

Happy 10 on 10.

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

7 comments:

  1. trying one more time...keep getting error! Thanks for sharing these photos. all yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first saw your post in my reader at 11 am and thought, "wow, Amy's day started early". ha!

    I love when friends pass down clothes. Brain freeze...dying of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you had a blog. I am doing the Happy Day Project at Joy's Hope and had donated a book to the Joyful Life Library and when I was reading about how the project started I saw your picture. I love seeing your sweet kids, they are all so big! Such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of your daughter in the tire swing is the sweetest...and I can so hear the words..."one more time moma"!:)
    Looks like you have chilly weather too.
    We have frost on the ground and flurries falling...time for the heavy coats!
    have a happy day amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone is having snow already. way.too.soon. Those cookies look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some of my favorites posts...I love 10 on 10. It's getting pretty cold here too. I love the leaf shot :)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...