Monday

Pulling it all together. Complete. {week 39}

(as viewed from my cell phone)
The boys room.
Finally.
This summer (I think) I finally moved the 2 youngest boys to the same room.
(our youngest and our daughter were sharing  the nursery)
It works out great having them together.
This week there room was pulled all together-
I'll take time to get pictures of it one day this week...
The front door is ready for fall!
(but I desperately need to pull the weeds and mulch the beds)
And a little bit more chalkboard paint was used this week.
I painted this frame for little miss.
She has a desk area in the basement I'm going to hang it above.

Hope you have a happy Monday!!

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

1 comment:

  1. Your completes are always so encouraging. Yeah for getting the boys' room done :)

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...