Saturday

My 2 favorite pictures from this week:

Hello, fall. I like you.
Kg. morning brunch time!
And while I wish we spent this Saturday morning gathered around the breakfast table to enjoy some cooking from Moma's Kitchen-
We didn't.
Instead our morning was more like this:

5 a.m. sweet 6 year old girl climbs into our bed as I look at my clock I think to myself I only have an hour 1/2 to go until my alarm rings-
6:30 a.m. 4 year old big mister climbs into bed just before the alarm sounds and just after sweet girl had stopped tossing and turning drifting back to sleep
6:40 a.m. 4 year old and 6 year old both awake and taking turns talking ugly to each other over who has more of the bed then the other and who needs to get out of the bed to make more space
6:41 a.m. I get out of bed placing big mister on our couch at the foot of our bed and go start my shower
6:42 a.m. I'm greeted by a 4 year old and 6 year old who argue outside of my shower about who gets to take a shower with me...

I'm out the door by 7:40 with 2 freshly washed children staying home with Daddy as I drive our middle son to his football game as he has to be there an hour before game time.
Daddy joined us with the 2 littlest ones after he dropped our oldest off for football practice at a different location-

I didn't get coffee so I settled for a cup from the local coffee shop. I like my husbands brew better.
Along the fishing bank.
I call let's all sleep in tomorrow...

Kisses,

Hershey's Moma

1 comment:

  1. They look like royalty at that table. Hope you get to sleep in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...